Rates and thresholds for employers 2020 to 2021
These rates and thresholds will be used when operating your payroll & providing expenses and benefits to your employees.
- PAYE tax and Class 1 National Insurance contributions.
- Tax thresholds, rates and codes.
- National Minimum Wage.
- Statutory Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Shared Parental and Parental Bereavement Pay.
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP).
- Student loan and postgraduate loan recovery.
- Company cars: advisory fuel rates.
- Employee vehicles: mileage allowance payments.